Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Family Time in Montrose

The countdown till my departure is 11 days 14 hours! I am super excited to meet the rest of the students in my DTS and to focus all of my time and energy on learning and growing closer to the LORD.

In the meantime, I have some wonderful time to spend with my family. I am staying at my parent's house in Montrose. This allows me to do advertisement sales here in Montrose for a couple of weeks for the Go To Guide Telephone Directory. The Lord has blessed me with fantastic clients down here. I wasn't ready to leave them yet, so my bosses agreed to keep me on for a few weeks of this selling season. I am also learning (when I tell my clients of my YWAM plans) that the high majority of them are fellow believers. So amazing! Thank you all for your prayers, support and encouragement

On the weekends, when I am not doing the 8 to 5, I am hanging out with my parents. For Labor Day the three of us went up to help my sister and her boyfriend build their cabin just outside Powderhorn, CO. It is in a beautiful location out in the woods away from everyone. Here are a few pictures from our construction day on Monday. When we got there, we had a few planks in for the foundation and when we left we were already placing in the third layer of logs. Way to go team!


Update on my finances for the DTS. I currently have raised $7,764 for my DTS. I have been drawn to Proverbs 13:5,6
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me.
God is so good! That means the entire tuition is taken care of, and I only need about $2,400 before November. If you are interested in supporting me financially, please mail a check to:
Logan Marlatt
7023 Old Relay Rd.
Ridgway, CO 81432

Also, thank you for your continued prayers. As I prepare for my DTS, please continue praying:
  • that I would rest in the Lord's arms, trusting Him fully with my life
  • that I will become more sensitive to the Holy Spirit and His promptings
  • that I will learn our Father's voice so that I may obey and live my life according to His will
Thank you all so much for joining me in serving our Lord. Your support and encouragement are appreciated more than I can express. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment