Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wonderful time with Family and Friends

My two weeks in Longmont are almost over. I have had a wonderful time staying at my grandmother's house and am so thankful that I was able to come. My grandmother is 87 years old, and we accomplished all three things on her vacation wish list while I was here.

Our final adventure took place on Thursday. I drove my grandma and my cousins' daughter, 3 year old Maylea, up to Rocky Mountain National Park. What a beautiful drive! Grandma even treated us to McDonalds for lunch and a blizzard from DQ when we made it back to Longmont.

I am so blessed to have been able to spend time with several of my friends from high school and even catch up with my favorite teacher from middle school. Thanks for all of your support guys!

Monday I will drive back to the Western Slope to spend three weeks at my parents' house in Montrose while I do my final advertisement sales for the Go To Guide Telephone Book. I also have some wonderful paintings to complete! :) Then it is off to Hawaii :)

LIFE IS GREAT! TANKEY PAPA GOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment